Monday, November 24, 2008
Chintz or Shag
I am so sorry that I forgot to blog over the weekend! I recently took the chintz or shag quiz. I believe it was interesting but not exactly correct. My quiz answer told me that I was middle middle class, which is close but not right. By the middle of the quiz, I was choosing furniture based on whether if fit with the rest, not if I really liked it. I wanted the room to look good, so I do not believe my quiz answers were consistent. I really enjoy the movie that we are watching in class. It is interesting. I love the rich woman because she is hilarious in her condescending ways. Like seriously Edward from Twilight drives a VOLVO! She was so rude. Did she fake that awful accent? What I did notice from the movie right away was the accents poor and rich people had. I think that the differences in voice tone were due to education. The rich people spoke my eloquently because of the education money bought them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're hilarious. Enough with the twilight already! (though Edward is probably upper middle class) :-)
Post a Comment